Sunday, February 7, 2016

YONCE

Beyoncé killed it tonight sooo here's more.....

I don't know much about fighting, but I know I will fight for you

I'll be there for you if somebody hurts you, even if that someone is me

I been sippin' that's the only thing that's keeping me on fire

You don't deserve my tears, I guess that's why they ain't there

It's the way you know what I thought I knew

If you scared, call that reverend

Some call it 'ARROGANT' I call it 'CONFIDENT'

I'm a host of imperfection, and you see past all that

I swore i'd never fall again, but this don't even feel like falling

If you thought I would wait for you, you thought wrong

The truth of the matter is... replacing you is so easy

From now on, i'm gunna be my own best friend

Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up, we ain't gunna make it to this club

Pretty hurts. We shine the light on whatever's worst; Perfection is a disease of a nation

I sneezed on the beat & the beat got sicker

Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life?


4 comments:

  1. "Beyoncé killed it tonight"

    Amen to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was waiting for her to sing a throw back all night, oh well good thing we already know all her songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I sneezed on the beat & the beat got sicker"
    This line made my night.

    ReplyDelete