Sunday, March 6, 2016

7 LIFE HACKS FOR THE STUDENTS OF LP

-always keep a blanket & pillow in your car so can skip class to take a nap

-sparknotes are underrated

-ask to Sadies & Preference 6 months before, cuz girls are psychotic

-schedule your hardest classes first so that you have more motivation to be on time

-show up to football and basketball games 30 minutes early if you want a decent seat

-take Jimmie Smiths motion pic class, you won't be disappointed

-attendance school is always worth the tardies

5 comments:

  1. I once wrote a 5 page paper only using sparknotes - yes it's totally underrated
    And motion pic is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an important list. You should laminate it and hand it out to freshman.

    I especially like that it's called LIFE HACKS. I think I'm going to steal that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these. So true, so true. this is such good stuff

    ReplyDelete